Monday 23 June 2014

Batam Church Camp Part 2!! (ノ・ω・)ノ

                                                    Haha I found more photos! At the start they were so nice, we had our own banner and we also had free welcome drinks! yay ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆ And the drink was lychee!!

 And we also celebrated June and July babies' birthdays!

ᕼᗩᑭᑭY ᗷIᖇTᕼᗞᗩY


                          I especially liked the games so i collated more photos of the games

There was TEAM APPLE *applauses cos i am in it*, TEAM BEAUTIFUL, TEAM COURAGEOUS, AND TEAM D. WINNER. I thought for a while that the other three group names were so deep ..But from the score board, it shows that a random object, Fruit, LIVING THING---silence and gasp---can bring you to victory!!(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

               Here is the first game, we had to suck in m&ms through a straw and place it on another                                                                         set of straws! Like this:

Heheh Natalie I told you I would post a photo of you! Kay next we played another game where we had to slide cookies down our faces!!

Uncle Bernard got the biscuit in this photo!!! This game was the funnest for me haha cause i can just use my tongue and reach to my nose for the cookie! My tongue very long heehee...
Um...we also had cake decorating!! YAY!!

It tasted very nice yay especially mine since i made it...um..we made it
 YAY
After that I think we played a game where we had to use chopsticks to pick up plastic eggs. it was so hard but i got 3! And we played a game where someone was blindfolded and they had to find the chair to sit on haha.
I think thats all the games we played but it was really fun hahah and we took polaroids and selfies and other pictures hahahah here is a summary...but i never take a lot with natalie and minwen and pastor:'(

oh yeah...we also went shooting. Megan pro hahah...Uncle Simon and Pastor Daniel also!! Hannah shot 2 and Min wen shot one!!

#muchskills
Oh also some nights megan, natalie and I would go to the lobby at the big screen and watch world cup. And megan made a bet (which she shouldn't have cause she lost) that is Belgium won Russia, she would drink a up of fresh milk and if Russia won Belgium, I would drink a cup of fresh milk. (WE BOTH HATE FRESH MILK). and....(✌゚∀゚)☞MEGAN LOST(✌゚∀゚)☞ she has to drink milk now!!! hahahahahaha
Megan *whispers*, get ready hahahaha

Belgium won Russia 1-0╰( ´・ω・)つ──☆✿✿✿✿✿✿ ILY Belgium
Anyway I had a wonderful time and i wanna go to future church camps!!

#noregrets


also feel free to comment below if you have any ideas on what I should blog about next!!
👇:)

No comments:

Post a Comment