Sunday 22 June 2014

YAY church camp! ☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

okay so for the past few days i went to church camp!

 it was so cool hahah...we went to batam for church camp where we will have seminars and lessons...but when we reached there, it started of like this:

Displaying IMG-20140621-WA0043.jpg
                                                                 
                                                                            and this:

Displaying 20140618_131253.jpg

yay. Also ahah, we had seminars! Yeah..you may think its boring, but it was not okay! It was real cool! We would have 3hours in the morning and then 2.5hours in the night! But still it was interesting cos we had a guest speaker!! And he was funny, nice and he had a great impact on all of us! He is none other than Rev. Dr. Samuel! He prayed for me! ( and the other children!)


hehe i was in the gap jacket! it was COLD!

Okay anyways we learned about the gifts of the Holy Spirit, you would not imagine how many pages of notes I wrote ya know. But I really enjoyed going through the sermons with my famil and my friends, such as: Mon, Dad, Ethan, Natalie, Megan, Min Wen, Hannah and many more haha...and thanks aunty wendy (loopiez) for letting me copy some of your notes! Besides the seminar, we also had swimming time!!
 ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

 Flower on my face

that is failed me by the side haha cos that day i didnt wanna swim lol.
Not only that but we also had a bbq dinner at the pool side yay! And that is where my good friend Megan dropped her specs in the pool and we searched for like 1h lol. Then we found it. In the pool.

Tada look at our wonderful eating place! Then later we all performed on stage haha it was so embarrassing performing in my swimming costume! ( Cos previously I swam!) At the side of the pool they have a place with some animals! So cute right?
                                                                           Turkey!


Parrot!

There were many more! But I didnt take photo! Okay lol besides that we had games by the tupperware crew and it was so kewl! We had many games and in the end my team won! TEAM APPLE! We had to decorate a cake, slide biscuits down our face, walk around blindfolded and many more!

That is the summary of what happened ahaha our cake is the picture on the top left! TEAM APPLE consits of me, Hannah, Cheryl, Aunty Wendy, Pastor Daniel, Uncle Mohan, Uncle Guan, Charmaine, Maxine, Aunty Jac, Uncle Lui Meng and Uncle Tiam Chuan! TEAM APPLE HAHAH THIS IS TEAM APPLE:

But still we all had a wonderful time yay and we love each other a lot. I really enjoyed myself alot and i will miss my turkey and my parrot hahah...and not forgetting ( hahah i almost forgot) Thank you for the bar at the lobby where they had the big screen showing the World Cup! Lol. And thank you everyone who made this trip memorable! If I have the time, I will collate more pictures and post a ' BATAM PART 2' HAHA. ILYGSM <3 #thewaychurchfamilycamp

June 18-21 2014, Batam View Beach Resort.
Credits to: Everyone for the photos and everyone in it!



1 comment:

  1. feel free to post comments here! (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚*

    ReplyDelete